Operations Manager | GrabKitchen
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Bridge, connect and maintain relationships with local stakeholders both internal and external, as well as lateral and vertical
- Propose/ make key decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data & analytical thinking and insights
- Has a strong strategic sense in order to lead and own projects that drive eater and restaurant satisfaction
- Has strong operational skills in order to see that processes are well structured and optimised given limited resources
- Generate strong analytical and data-driven insights for proof of concepts for projects as well as post-implementation assessment
- Has the ability to “connect-the-dots”, and understands both on-ground realities of the business and the narrative of data from multiple sources.
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills to help bridge relationships and tasks across functions and teams, both laterally and vertically
- Keen interest in helping partners grow their business with the ultimate goal of driving value for GrabKitchen
- Strongly believes in a good experience for all stakeholders on our platform
- Minimum 3-5 years of primary experience in sales and merchant acquisition, and/or launching new markets
- Minimum 3-5 years of start up, management consulting or operations background is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Tagalog
- Entrepreneurial & resourceful – Able to put on different hats
- A “can-do” attitude
- Able to communicate plans and proposed ideas well
- Strong knowledge of the local market, particularly in the food-tech or merchants vertical is a bonus.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Advanced and above in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Has strong leadership skills
- Deep understanding of metrics that drive operational excellence on our platform.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.