- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fast-learning writer intern to join one of the fastest growing companies in Southeast Asia. You are passionate about writing, communications, and digital media.
The Writer Intern will assist Communications and Traning Team in creating and editing copy across different digital channels (blog, in-app, email, SMS, social media). The writer must be able to adjust the tone and level of writing based on the target audience.
- Has good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in speaking, writing in both Filipino and English language.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills. Proactive and self-starters, and has a high degree of personal responsibility
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft/Google productivity tools.
- Familiar with WordPress CMS preferred but not required.
- Basic graphic design skills, preferred but not required.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.