Merchant Partnership Assistant Manager
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know the Role:
- Build strategic brand partnership and merchant marketing strategies that leaves a memorable impression and impact on both the lives of our partners and customers.
- Oversee development of content and funnel optimization of inbound partnership/merchant leads generation
The day-to-day activities:
- Actively identify prospects/partners across various industries to engage by effectively developing and communicating a clear Grab value proposition to the partner’s business;
- Drive deals end-to-end from closure to execution and maintain key relationships at senior levels of small/medium/large businesses;
- Support the partnership process from building relationships, to developing, negotiating and securing contracts.
- Coordinate closely with Grab’s other functions like Marketing and Operations define partnership priorities;
- College graduate of any business-related course / higher education in relevant fields
- An amazing team player with a collaborative attitude.
- Enjoys brainstorming, coming up with creative ideas, seeing it come to life and learning from it.
- Loves the thrill of being in a fast-paced environment while being able to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Word, Excel, Ppt) and G-Suite applications (GMail, Docs, Slides, Sheets).
- Experience in building long term partnership planning and relationships;
- Strong partnership network preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales, business development or marketing partnerships.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.