Senior Account Manager (Merchant Acquisition), GrabPay
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Contact potential merchants within area/region to introduce GrabPay products and services;
- Handle the entire range of sales & acquisition activities, including cold calling, initial meeting/demonstrations, presentations, and closing business;
- Build long term relationship with strategic key merchants who demonstrate importance for the company;
- Identify opportunities as well as providing key initiatives to assist Head of Sales to build sales strategy;
- Align with the business’ overall sales strategy and develop medium to long term strategic plans and tactics for the area/region to achieve target;
- Provide market intelligence to Head of Sales with regard to industry trends, reasons for wins and losses, state of the competitive marketplace, product development needs, and merchant/prospect perceptions of GrabPay;
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of all products and services GrabPay offer.
- Strong integrity and understanding of professionalism and code of conduct;
- Able to work in dynamic and fast paced environment and to meet critical deadlines;
- Able to work with multi-functional teams;
- Able to multi-task and result oriented.
- University graduate or higher education in relevant fields;
- Minimum 2-year experience in sales/business development;
- Experience in driving and implementing sales strategy;
- Experience in building long term key account planning and relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.