Manager, Brand Marketing | Philippines
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know our Team:
- We’re a lean team of creative and strategic thinkers, in service of shaping the Grab brand into a loveable powerhouse in SE Asia.
- We’re guardians of the Grab positioning and voice and are also responsible for campaigns/initiatives that build a consistent yet locally relevant brand.
Get to know the Role:
Brand marketing is responsible for growing consumer and driver love for the Grab brand. They are responsible for increasing brand awareness, consideration, preference/loyalty all with a view to making the Grab business more price inelastic and adding margins to the bottom line through scalable brand marketing programs. They turn Grab’s vision, mission and principles into a brand that consumers and passengers understand and form an emotional attachment with.
This marketing leader should have the ability to drive long-term strategy, planning, creative flair, and internal creative leadership to corral the company behind a strong brand vision that spreads through the entire company.
The day-to-day activities:
- Responsible for growing consumer and driver love for the Grab brand.
- Responsible for increasing brand awareness, consideration, preference/ loyalty all with a view to making the Grab business more price inelastic and adding margins to the bottom line through scalable brand marketing programs
- Turn Grab’s vision, mission, and principles into a brand that consumers and passengers understand and form an emotional attachment with.
- Create and define Grab’s brand strategy, including positioning, brand architecture and value proposition;
- Responsible for driving brand awareness, consideration, preference, and loyalty through a whole host of brand marketing initiatives;
- Develop Grab’s brand voice, ensuring consistency across all collaterals and touch points;
- Write immaculate creative briefs, bringing them to life for the creative teams
- Manage creative agencies and brief in-house creative teams to deliver the most insightful and creative work possible
- Drive forward the company’s brand strategy and campaigns, working with and mentoring country marketing teams on how to deliver the brand in their respective markets;
- Build and manage a brand messaging calendar through the year, ensuring a carefully-designed sequence of themes that reinforce what the brand stands for
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert knowledge of brand marketing, marketing strategy, and planning
- Should have been in a leadership/team management role for 3-4 years
- 6-8 years marketing experience using the broad marketing mix
- Have at least 5 years of strategic planning experience
- Have at least 5 years creative agency experience
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.