Assistant Manager | Marketing
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know the Role:
- Planning and implementation of marketing strategies and promotional events.
- Leading the execution of each marketing campaign and activities to ensure flawless brand presence and coordination.
- Responsible in achieving KPI and target set by Country Marketing Head.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support and manage the development and planning of the marketing strategy to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Lead and develop digital online marketing strategies
- Manage Grab's e-communications with the purpose of engaging existing and new customers
- Manage suppliers to meet business requirements to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Organizing Market Research and reporting results to the business
- Marketing activities to support events such as concerts, fairs, conferences, seminars, and exhibitions
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including internal operations team, customers, vendor partners, and suppliers
- Assisting the business in executing the marketing plan against the budget
- Managing social media channels
- Increasing online presence/web traffic, generating qualified leads and increasing conversion
- To monitor campaigns against KPI’s, be fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks in order to increase sales
- Ensure adherence to the operating budget of the Marketing function
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- Comfortable with designing, executing and tracking successful digital, marketing campaigns (SEM/SEO, email marketing, social media campaigns, integrated marketing campaigns, mobile marketing, and direct marketing campaigns.
- With at least five to six (5-6) years of relevant marketing experience with a successful track record in developing the integrated marketing strategy and managing campaigns.
- Goal and results oriented: Track record of success in achieving targets on time in rapid growth, start-up environment Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets.
- Resourceful and creative: Can develop creative, innovative ideas for marketing through different channels to reach, engage and grow the Grab community.
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications, and manage a budget.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.