Assistant Manager | Marketing Partnerships
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know the Role:
The Assistant Manager of Partnerships will oversee the planning, strategizing and execution of co-branding campaigns with partners, both local and regional, across all of Grab’s business.
The day-to-day activities:
- Build strategic brand partnership strategies that leave a memorable impression and impact on both the lives of our partners and customers.
- Identify, close and manage partnerships to support specific business needs (i.e. partners for a GrabShare campaign)
- Develop and optimize partnership ROI models and segmentation.
- Drive marketing discussions and negotiations with key partners.
- Lead brainstorming and discussion with various stakeholders (including social media, PR, digital marketing and other external teams/agencies) to create creative output that meets set marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Plan and execute creative Go-to-Market initiatives with brand partners (inclusive of above-the-line, based marketing, and co-branding initiatives).
- Develop, present and manage country partnership budgets.
- Perform post-mortem in a data-driven manner to justify campaign ROI.
- Oversee the development of content and funnel optimization of inbound partnership/merchant leads generation.
- Ensure budgets are tracked and spent efficiently.
- Able to guide, motivate and manage subordinates.
Minimum 5 years of experience in consumer marketing (either in campaign management, partnerships/base/brand marketing or marketing communications) with exposure on online and offline marketing strategies. Experience in business development roles is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or other advertising.
Good understanding of co-branding and marketing communications.
Able to create and articulate creative briefs and business cases.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
Dare to challenge the status quo and drive bold ideas. Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail.
Good people skills – you’re a natural at handling stakeholders from various backgrounds.
An amazing team player with a collaborative attitude.
Enjoys brainstorming, coming up with creative ideas, seeing it come to life and learning from it.
Loves the thrill of being in a fast-paced environment while being able to multi-task to meet deadlines.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.