- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know our Team:
The Grab Driver Communications Department is responsible for building the Grab brand through effective communications that influences brand loyalty amongst users.
The team highly interfaces with all the different departments inside Grab. You will get a chance to work directly with progressive thinkers from different departments - operations, marketing, engagement, training, strategy to help shape the brand and operations together as a team.
Get to know the Role:
The Creative Intern will assist the Driver Communications and Training team in creating, editing, and producing multimedia (both graphics and video) to be published across different digital channels (blog, in-app, email, SMS, social media).
The creative intern's main goal is to effectively communicate the message to our stakehoders through great visual and design styles.
Your work scope covers designing and art directing communications deliverables that include:
- Graphics and Infographics
- Video Infographics
- Video Editing
- Creation of banners/collaterals
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, After Effects, Premiere Pro or any equivalent,
- Knowledge of design and technology trends
- Has good oral and written communication skills,
- Good command of both English and Filipino
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Job level
- Internship / OJT
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.