Back End Developer Intern
- Pasig, Philippines
Accepted Interns will learn and experience how to write, implement and maintain code using Ruby and Rails.
To be specific, Interns will learn and experience working with the following:
- Models, Controllers, Routing and Views
- ActiveRecord validations, callbacks, and associations
- Layouts, Bundler and Gem installation
This is a paid internship opportunity and opportunity to work full-time as Backend Web Developer.
- Fast learner and highly motivated to learn
- Can work with minimum supervision and team player
- Working knowledge and experience with two or more programming language is a plus (but not required)
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Ruby on Rails
- Version Control (Git, SVN, HG)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.