Advertising Sales Industry Manager, Waze
- Tanahabang, Indonesia
- Penuh waktu
Berakhir dalam 4 bulan
Businesses that partner with Waze come in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills contribute greatly to Waze's sales team. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Waze's key clients and understand how our product can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
At Waze, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people drive worldwide.
- Generate and grow advertising business across our mobile product line.
- Prospect, qualify, grow and maintain a regional territory account list.
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with agency executives and clients.
- Manage all aspects of advertising campaigns to ensure we meet performance and optimization requirements.
- Identify client business needs and proactively develop customized marketing solutions to meet client objectives.
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in media account management and/or the advertising industry.
- Sales experience across a multitude of industry verticals with emphasis on Fuel, QSR, Auto, Retail and Finance.
- Track record of excellent performance and meeting objectives, with experience of driving new business and/or account management within an online advertising agency.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid - Senior Level Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Alamat Kantor
- Sentral Senayan II, Jl. Asia Afrika No.8, Gelora, Tanahabang, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang Google Indonesia
It’s really the people that make Google the kind of company it is. We hire people who are smart and determined, and we favor ability over experience. Although Googlers share common goals and visions for the company, we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global audience that we serve. And when not at work, Googlers pursue interests ranging from cycling to beekeeping, from frisbee to foxtrot.
We strive to maintain the open culture often associated with startups, in which everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. In our weekly all-hands (“TGIF”) meetings—not to mention over email or in the cafe—Googlers ask questions directly to Larry, Sergey and other execs about any number of company issues. Our offices and cafes are designed to encourage interactions between Googlers within and across teams, and to spark conversation about work as well as play.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.