Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Taguig, Philippines15/F, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Key Financial Data Consolidation - Consolidate and analyze actual performance and forecasts from reporting locations within DM sub-cluster
- Forecast Accuracy - Collaborates with the Leadership Team in the establishment of the company's AOP, Major Estimates, MOR, ad hoc estimates and other Regional & ASEAN reports by providing data and financial analysis
- Financial Analysis - Assist in the development, preparation, and analysis of management reports. Analyze variances among actual results, budget and interim forecasts and prepare a summary report for management. review preparation, and ad hoc business case analysis
- Process Improvement - Lead, coordinate and/or support process and business results improvement projects (i.e. working capital, conversion cost, efficiencies, shared services)
- Monitor profitability of every business product segment, channel and SKU level through GM analysis report. Focuses on consumer segment management from the balance sheet, pricing to EBIT
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in a business-related field (i.e. Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc.) is required. Advanced degree (i.e. MBA or other advanced degrees) is desirable.
- At least 7 years in accounting/analysis, with a minimum of 2 years in financial planning, ideally at a large, global, manufacturing company.
- Solid knowledge on accounting (Local, US GAAP, and IFRS), financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow), dealing in multiple-currencies, and financial analysis with the ability to prepare complex financial models
- Background with the relevant systems (i.e. ERP system (SAP preferred), MS Office products, Hyperion/TM1 or similar application) as applicable to the region.
- Good English communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Picadilly Star Building, 4th Ave. cor. 27th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines 1634
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.