Sap Process Consultant
- Taguig, Philippines23rd Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position is a member of the IT SAP COE, reporting to the leader who is responsible for the respective functional area. This position is responsible for analyzing business/technical needs and translating process into practice through the current Information Technology tool sets. The role will also implement new solutions through configuration and creation of functional specifications and facilitate solution realization. In addition, the role will have responsibilities for conducting testing and trouble shooting solutions.
- Analyze business/technical needs and translate process into practice through the current Information Technology tool sets.
- Implement new solutions through configuration and creation of functional specifications and facilitate solution realization.
- Conduct full integration testing of new or changed business/technical processes. Develop business/technical cycle tests for use by stakeholder community. Document all process changes and provide knowledge to relevant stakeholders
- Troubleshoot, investigate and persist. Develop solutions to problems with unknown causes where precedents do not exist by applying logic and inference with creativity and initiative. Provide cross-functional support and maintenance for responsible business/technical areas.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis through evaluation of alternative design approaches to determine best-balanced solution. Best-balanced solution is one that satisfies the immediate stakeholder needs, meets system requirements and facilitates subsequent change.
Assume leadership role in a small size initiatives by playing the key contributor, facilitator or group lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business Administration or related discipline is required.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years experience in IT.
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP
- Ability to understand the business processes and needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; strong written and verbal communication skills with strong command of English
- Solid solution design capabilities across functions and applications.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.