Project Supervisor Engineer
- San Juan, Philippines6th, 268 A North Domingo Street, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Main Function: Plans, directs and coordinates installation activities with operations manager and sales account manager. Responsible for timelines to meet the project deadlines, delivery schedules and coordination with production. Submits reports to update management of status of ongoing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of the design and installation process of a project, from developing and reviewing plans to making sure a project meets all requirements of client and other regulatory boards concerned.
- Ensure that all projects are finished on time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress; create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage expectations of client on the daily progress of the project
- Ensure that installers come on time wearing the required uniforms for project installation
- Visit project site to check on progress and other concerns of installers and/or client
- Coordinate with operations manager, design team and sales for the details of the project installation
With at least 1-3 years work experience. Graduate of a Mechanical Engineer or Industrial Engineer
Must be a Lisence Engineer
Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Knowledgeable and proficient with MS Office.
Highly organized, flexible and can work under pressure. Highly proficient in analysis, negotiations and decision making.
Strong analytical and planning skills;
Good communication and presentation skills;
Excellent problem-solving skills;
Licenses and Certifications
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.