Assistant Brand Manager
- San Juan, Philippines268 A North Domingo Street , San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Assistant Product Manager will be assisting the Product Manager of assigned product category for the achievement of set targets.
- Assist the Product Manager in the planning and product development of assigned product categories.
- Responsible for creating marketing programs to achieve annual revenue targets
- Manages the required inventory levels of the assigned categories to ensure sufficient stocking level.
- Perform operational functions such as merchandising and inventory-level monitoring.
- Supports the sales team during client calls by being present to offer new products or explain new product offering.
- Initiates packaging and point of sale materials development in coordination with the graphic artist.
- Closely coordinates with various departments within the organization to meet market needs and demands.
- A graduate of BS Administration/Management or Marketing course
- With at least 3-5 years work experience in product or brand development
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable and proficient with MS Office
- Organized, flexible and can work under pressure
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
We offer competitive compensation package (based on experience and qualification) and other benefits!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Action Planning
- Brand Management
- Competitor Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Advertising & Public Relations
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.