The Delivery Service Driver promotes customer satisfaction by ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of orders from our affiliate branch in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Other expected responsibilities are the following:
- Get clear instructions for delivery from the Store Supervisor.
- Prepare the most effective route/s for delivery.
- Handle food and other delivery materials with care.
- Perform tasks that affect the delivery process such as but not limited to the following:
- Prepare necessary forms (receipt, flyer, etc.).
- Check the goods for delivery.
- Arrange goods in the delivery vehicle.
- Ensure safety of goods, equipment, and people in the delivery vehicle.
- Be responsible for the integrity, confidentiality, and safe handling of documents related to the delivery process.
- Ensure that goods are delivered to the right client at the right time and place.
- Greet and interact with customers in a courteous and pleasant manner.
- Present receipt and collect payment and checks for accuracy.
- Efficiently and immediately submit the delivery documents to the supervisor upon return to the store.
- On a regular basis, make an accurate inventory of the materials under his care.
- Perform additional activities that contribute to the achievement of the company’s goals.
- Report to the Store Supervisor on a weekly basis all the significant aspects of delivery including but not limited to:
- Goods that have been received and delivered, accidents or product spillage, equipment status/breakdowns, maintenance concerns/records, product concerns, customer recommendations/complaints, etc.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the delivery vehicle thru such activities as, but not limited to:
- Weekly cleaning.
- Monitoring the schedule of vehicle maintenance check.
- Ensuring on-time registration of the delivery vehicle.
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of resources during delivery thru and not limited to:
- Monitoring of fuel consumption.
- Effective scheduling of delivery.
- Efficient use of vehicle space during delivery.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Can competently drive a 2-wheeled vehicle.
- Possesses a valid driver's license.
- Is a nearby resident of Sta. Rosa Laguna.
- Has an eye for details.
- Has a passion for excellence.
- Has an open mind to new ideas.