goFLUENT is fundamentally disrupting the language learning market around the world, helping companies design a global digital training strategy for their employees. goFLUENT accelerates the process of learning language through its platform, a unique blend of AI-powered technology, unmatched content library, and human interaction.
We are a mission-driven SaaS company that believes passionately in the right of every employee to have an equal opportunity to achieve success in the workplace, regardless of their native language. We are part of a truly global company with 800 employees around the world.
Join us, and feel a sense of purpose in your work everyday!
What you’ll do
- Produce creative videos and motion graphics that will be used on Websites, Sales, and Social Media
- Conceptualize the video that will be produced
- Create a storyboard and other creative visual representations of editing plan for video projects based on the script provided
- Produce GIF for promotional purposes
- Work with the Design Team and collaborate with Marketing Operations and its clients to bring fresh ideas and initiatives
- To assist in the localization of video subtitles and text graphics if needed
What we offer
- Dynamic, startup-like experience within the security of a fast-growing, 20-old Swiss-based company.
- Learn from top executives and visionaries in the learning and language market.
- The experience of joining an innovative organization with an international, vibrant working environment.
- Full on-boarding and fast ramp mentoring program leading candidate to success.
- World-class learning experience by being a goFLUENT learner. Learn from one of our twelve business languages!
- Exciting global team-building events abroad.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia, Graphic Design or other related fields
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Applications and experience with Digital Technology
- Creative and conceptualization skills
- Knowledgeable in creating a video using footage and motion graphics
- Ability to collaborate with the team and be proactive to produce quality video product
- Ability to communicate well ideas with a desire to always improve and grow
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to work in Alabang office