Global HR Team Lead
- Quezon City, Philippines10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Global HR Team lead will lead and manage a team of one or several coordinators. This position provides the leadership to deliver a spectrum of strategic and tactical HR support and programs for worldwide managers.
In this role you will:
> Develop a Global HR agenda that closely supports the overall aims of the organisation and focus on delivering business outcomes.
> Utilize broad expertise in multiple HR disciplines to introduce initiatives, and help managers.
> Ensure onboarding, cross boarding, offboarding and training needs are being answered efficiently.
> Providing HR support and coordination for all types of departments in different countries
> In concert with goFLUENT management, planning, developing, and implementing HR initiatives that are aligned with business strategy
> Review and analyze business data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee engagement, performance, retention, and employee experience
- More than 3 years of HR experience at a technology-driven or rapidly scaling company
- Ability to engage, and lead your team members and the people you are in contact with
- Experience with core HR domains, including performance management, organizational design, talent management, compensation, employee relations and compliance.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information.
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively disseminate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Project management and change management skills
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset and use data to drive decisions
- Interest and experience working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Track record of establishing effective working relationships and comfortable working with remote teams.
- Highly experienced with Google Suite
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership skills
- Human Resources
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Distance English Training
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.