Junior Application Tester | Non-Functional
- Quezon City, Philippines10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0018,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Experience in Functional Testing and non-functional type of testing: Performance, Accessibility, Compatibility.
- Testing (mobile/desktop), and User Experience.
- Manage multiple tasks and can deliver output in an Agile environment.
- Highly analytical, can examine an issue and devise a solution. “Think-outside-the-box” attitude.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Very creative with negative and alternative scenarios.
- Participate in the review of product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are understandable, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, non-functional requirements of the overall system.
- Help develop and drive a test culture across the entire company, which includes following the Agile testing principles and continuously reviewing, implementing, and communicating process improvements and quality metrics to the team.
- With experience in the use of Jenkins server for Automated tests is an advantage.
- Familiarity and actual work experience with Selenium IDE is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Solid Experience in 1-2 yrs of work experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiarity with Databases and the SQL scripts.
- Familiarity with Console logs, network and server logs.
- With technical background is an advantgage.
- Hands-on work experience on the following tools is an advantage:
- Browser Audit Tool
- Pa11y or axe accessibility testing tool
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.