Spanish Virtual Classroom Trainer
- Quezon City, Philippines10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
goFLUENT is a multi-award winning provider of business language training. We deliver results through a proven language learning methodology, a regularly-updated goldmine of resources, specialized language trainers, and a client-centric approach to innovation.
We are looking for fun, energetic, and intelligent individuals from different backgrounds who will help transform our clients’ communication skills and make them more competitive in today’s dynamic business world. A balance between good English/Spanish instruction skills and learner engagement is what we look for in a candidate.
As a Spanish Virtual Classroom Trainer, you will be conducting Spanish lessons online through a Skype video call and over the phone to our clients in Europe and Asia. You will create learning reports while facilitating lessons and will edit written submissions. Our learners are mostly business professionals and executives.
- Business and/or corporate experience
- First or second language is Spanish
- Excellent English and Spanish communication skills (speaking, reading, writing --- grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.)
- Applicants with extensive experience in business, ESL teaching/training, and other professional fields will be prioritized
- A degree is required
- Good computer skills
- Must be able to multitask and work independently
- Must be open-minded and willing to learn
- Must have an energetic, pleasing and engaging personality
- On-camera, presenting, moderating and/or hosting experience an advantage
- Editing/proofreading experience an advantage
- Must be willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City
- Must be willing to work weekends and afternoon or night shifts
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Distance English Training
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.