- In charge of implementing and maintaining site-specific facility operations standards and processes in order to keep the workplace as pleasant as possible.
- Manages providers in relation to the office facilities, equipment and furniture.
- Coordinates logistics tasks when colleagues from other countries visit our Philippine office.
- Implement and maintain site-specific facility operations standards and processes set by management;
- Coordinate and monitor the execution of building and house services, interior and exterior maintenance and security; take corrective action or escalate to HR manager as necessary;
- Participate in facilities management problem-resolution and decision-making by gathering information on behalf of HR manager from internal (e.g., end user computing, information systems) and external (i.e., vendors) sources; perform initial assessment of information and present options to manager;
- Coordinate with internal resources (e.g. network, resources, BPO, etc.) to meet facility-related needs (furniture, office supplies, fixture) of internal customers;
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Purchasing/Procurement/Office Management (Purchasing, Inventory, Material and Warehouse Management or equivalent).
- Must be efficient and a fast learner.
- Must have Leadership and Negotiation Skills
- Must be willing to work in Eastwood, Quezon City
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Distance English Training
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.