Senior Recruitment Specialist | Eastwood City
- Quezon City, Philippines10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Interview prospective employees using a profile interviewing process.
- Provide input to manager regarding hiring decisions.
- Administer typing and eligibility tests to all applicants.
- Generate new employee packets to keep up with demand.
- Maintain accurate tracking through Applicant Tracking of the progress of each applicant.
- Tracks applicable job requisitions, ensuring a job requisition exists for all available open positions
- Interviews, evaluates, and presents qualified to the hiring manager and oversees the scheduling of the departmental interview with the appropriate hiring manager
- Ensures timely feedback to candidates.
- Completes all necessary documentation to avoid potential serious discrimination complaint consequences
- Secures the services of contract employment, following the same procedures as that for regular full-time employment
- Maintains contact with applicant sourcing agencies, securing approval before retaining the services of any sourcing agency
- Maintains hiring statistics specifying the various sourcing techniques through candidates are obtained
- Provides weekly status report giving detailed information on the employment activity
- Assists with the development of new and revised general employment procedures.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent with good academic standing.
- At least two years of relevant experience in end to end recruitment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Demonstrated ability to translate organizational values, company goals, and business direction in the identification and hiring of well-suited individuals
- Self-motivated and capable of achieving results with minimal supervision in a dynamic environment
- Applicants must be willing to work in Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- MS Office
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10F, IBM Plaza Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Distance English Training
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.