- Pasig, Philippineste West Tower, PSEC Bldg., Pearl Drive , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Experienced in creating RESTful APIs
- Experienced in MVC frameworks (preferably Laravel)
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery
- Knowledge in JS frameworks is a plus. (React, Angular, Vue.js)
- Using version control (e.g. SVN, GIT)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Preferably with experience in creating an E-Commerce Website
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 1704 Tektite West Tower, PSEC Bldg., Pearl Drive, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.