Experienced Software Engineer (Backend) (Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang)
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaMenara MTH, Lt. 10 Suite 1005, Jl. MT Haryono Kav 23, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
For Goers, the ideal candidate will be able to jump right into a software engineering role. Looking for a strong character who is very assertive and articulates technology well. This person needs to understand the buzzwords not just say/use them. This person should have a focus on performance and needs to know how to build a complete application from the DB through to the front end work with nothing more than a conceptual understanding and visual designs as needed. They should have a passion for learning new technologies, innovating and driving change, and collaborating other developers, as we are always evolving.
- Software Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- You’re a tinkerer and love technology - Myo, Amazon Echo, Arduino and IoT, AR/VR, Creative Coding; you like hackathons and innovation sprints!
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Comfortable working up and down the technology stack
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Have at least one year experience.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.