- Makati, Philippines11th Floor, NDC Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages and target audience.
- Familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director for refinement
- Reviewing progress, modifying copy until the client is satisfied.
- Oversee campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Casting actors and models to appear in adverts.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy through the various iterations of the project
- Proofread copy to check spelling and grammar
- Amend, revise or redevelop adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients
- Work on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
- Ability to write concise, compelling copy.
- Female only.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work well as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Energy, stamina and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- High levels of creativity, imagination, initiative and enthusiasm.
- Interest in popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Gobo Creative
Gobo is a full service advertising, design and thinking agency dedicated to producing big results for our Clients by being as real as we can with ourselves, our partners and our consumers.