- Makati, PhilippinesTordesillas, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Art Director creates and maintains the visual look for all the work on an account, making sure the client's marketing materials are visually engaging and the selling message is clear. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Work closely with the Copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the clients' brief.
- Produce sketches and storyboards to communicate ideas to the clients.
- Gain an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at.
- Meet with the Creative Director and Account Managers before presenting ideas to clients.
- Pitch ideas to clients.
- Brief other members of the creative team.
- Commission Photographers, Artists, or Film Makers to work on projects.
- Visit and assess locations for potential shoots.
- Work on location.
- Attend meetings at production houses and with other Directors.
- Work in editing suites to oversee the finished product.
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other Designers and provide directions.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
- An understanding of the advertising processes.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Teamworking skills.
- High levels of skills in relevant art and design packages, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Integrated and creative approach to the media and how the media can be used in advertising.
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
- Consistent ability to produce and communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts.
- Capacity to deal with stress and work well under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines.
- High levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong sense of belief in your ideas, plus the skills and confidence to express them.
- Acute observation and an eye for detail.
- Advertisement Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Illustration (Freehand)
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Critical Thinking
- Fine Arts [Visual Communication]
- Multimedia Arts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Gobo Creative
Gobo is a full service advertising, design and thinking agency dedicated to producing big results for our Clients by being as real as we can with ourselves, our partners and our consumers.