- South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by gathering inputs from customers and non-customers.
- Plan the development of product within the teams such as building new features, current feature enhancement, and bugs fixing.
- Manage the whole development teams including front end and back end developer, UI/UX designer, and quality assurance engineer through market requirements.
- Understand technical architecture in your day-to-day interactions with developers and QA engineers.
- Understand scrum and agile methodologies and applying the practice in day-to-day basis.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, economics, computer science, or others related areas.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in product development/project management especially in technology areas or any related areas.
- Advance knowledge in technology and business, as well as product development, strategic planning, and market research.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Possess good problem-solving skills & creative individual (thinks outside the box).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.