Quality Assurance Engineer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, and document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as quality assurance or software tester in mobile platforms (iOS dan Android).
- Able to create a testing scenario or testing script.
- Have an extensive understanding of software requirement and business process.
- Familiar with automation test tools (Apium or Selenium), Jenkins CI.
- Familiar with Java framework.
- Strong knowledge in SDLC.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Test Automation Software
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.