- South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Research, design, test, deploy and maintain high-performance Android/iOS applications which will be used by GO-JEK's customer, GO-JEK's partners.
- Give advice and coaching fellow product engineer.
- Analyze and maintain product features defined by the product manager.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Oversee the writing program code and ensure the usability and stability of the app.
- Debugging and root cause analysis.
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or any related areas.
- More than 4 years in building a robust application using JAVA (for Android Dev) and Swift (for iOS Dev).
- Outstanding knowledge of GIT and scrum methodology.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for collaboration with designers, product managers, QA engineers, and other product engineers.
- Ruby on Rails
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.