- South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Provide leadership for the entire Creative team, identifying all opportunities for development
Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production departments.
- Responsibility for overall Creative output, including managing the size of the team and identifying needs for growth
- Develop & execute creative strategy
- Work with Marketing Leadership Team to ensure creative execution is on-brand for product and category
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable University
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
- Strong persuasive skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.