- South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Maintain around 10 Executives in GO-JEK
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries related to BOD/Executives
- Maintains external relation with media and another external invitation fo Executives
- Maintains Executive's expenses and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Maintains Executive's travel needs
- Organizes and maintains files and documents
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor degree
- At least 4-5 years experience as Secretary/Executive Assistant
- Experience in maintaining more than 1 Executives/BOD in previous/current employer
- Attention to details
- Ability to anticipate and coordinate point-to-point travel needs (flight, ground transport, hotel, passport, visas, etc.)
- Assist with personal tasks to leverage Executive's time
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Record Keeping
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.