Appeals Junior Manager
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Accountable for day-to-day Operations (Appeals) including driver or customer's appeal request management
- Responsible to manage driver’s or customer's hard complaints.
- Giving empowerment to solve problems.
- Coordinate with Head and VP Special Projects for day-to-day escalated issues from driver and customer.
- Learn from the operations perspective to improve the flow process in handling hard/critical appeal analysis.
- Ensuring problem-solving according to agreed process & based on the standard operational procedure.
- Manage all cases in Indonesia (HQ-based) and willing to travel around Indonesia and overseas
- Manage service time, driver and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 4-5 years of work experience in customer operation
- Work experience in management consulting / FMCG or similar functions in other industries preferred
- Hold a minimum bachelor degree and graduated from a reputable university with a strong academic background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good in design thinking, process improvement, project management, and fraud handling.
- “Can-Do” Attitude: A positive attitude and passion for learning in a fast-paced environment
- Fast & Agile: Ability to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.