- Managing the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Conceptualizes events, exhibits and other below the line marketing based on the marketing plan;
- Evaluates the effectivity of all marketing activities
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Bachelor degree from top university (for example : UI, ITB, UGM, Universitas Padjajaran, Universitas Airlangga, Universitas Diponegoro, ITS, Universitas Sumatera Utara, Universitas Hasanuddin, any well-known universities from each region) or abroad (for example : USA, Australia, UK, Singapore) with GPA > 3.2 or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of working experience in Marketing/Sales
- Good understanding of local knowledge
- Willing to relocate to Pematang Siantar
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pematangsiantar, North Sumatra (Sumatera Utara), Indonesia
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.