S/SMB Learning and Development Admin
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaJakartaIndonesia
- Coordinating scheduling and communicating availability of training events to organization.
- Coordinating training events, including participant enrollment, vendor coordination, facilities, materials and equipment.
- Help to provide insights and also execute the engagement initiatives for the stakeholders
- To process venue invoices and contracts, facilitator timesheets in line with agreed processes and procedures.
- Research appropriate vendors and learning resources for compliance and other training.
- Research and analyze training program evaluations and make recommendations for improving same programs.
- Collect and provide comments/feedback/recommendations/concerns from employees in regards to in-house or off-site trainings and/or programs.
- Contribute in bi-weekly sales newsletter to maintain engagement within the team
- Fresh graduate are welcome
- Computer literacy (ms.excel, ms.word, ms.powerpoint)
- Possesses high learning agility and curiosity
- Fluent in english and communicative
- Proactive and adaptive
- Have a good numerical ability, analytical thinking, and data driven thinking
- Attention to details
- Cooperative and Colaborative
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 6, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.