Midtrans strives to develop better payment solutions for the eCommerce industry. Business Activation plays an important role to introduce Midtrans' initiatives and innovations to partners and clients in order to support their business.
What will you do?
Business Activation in Midtrans will assist the Business Department in acquisition functions, including analyzing and managing the growth of eCommerce merchants in the online industry. You will engage with our partners and clients to grow their business volume and have better sustainability in the industry. You will also be the bridge of communication for our partners and clients whenever we launch new products by preparing sales presentation on a regular basis.
If you have a degree in business or experience working in a sales and/or marketing functions and would like to work with a dynamic team who strives to provide the best payment solutions, we would love to hear from you and look forward for you to join the team!
Employment Status: Permanent Employee at PT Midtrans
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquire new merchants, develop a strong understanding of the eCommerce market and be the first person that a merchant calls for any eCommerce inquiries
- Analyze the merchant's business, and suggest various payment products and features as appropriate
- Assist on the integration processes with Midtrans and follow through on clients' progress
- Responsible for administrative duties, such as preparing and maintaining sales records, preparing price quotes and maintaining the entire agreements and forms
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Sales, Communication, or related academic area
- A minimum of 1-2 year(s) of experience in marketing or sales is mandatory. Combined with experiences in e-commerce would be a plus point
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence others (both in English and Bahasa)
- Friendly, outgoing, and customer service oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relations with customers
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pasaraya Blok M Gedung B Lt. 4, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.