Back End Engineer GO-LIFE
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaPasaraya Blok M Gedung B, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Design and implement business critical, high performance large scale services.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Coaching and mentoring talented and highly motivated engineers.
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver stellar end user experience.
- Working closely with the operations and customer support teams to ensure exceptional uptimes.
- Working with the Product Management Team to validate and plan new features.
- Research new technologies and tools that help in building the next generation of Gojek services.
- 3+ years of working experience with Java, Go, or Ruby.
- Proven track record of delivering business critical applications.
- Proven track record practicing Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Past experience in significant cross-functional engineering efforts.
- Experience in designing and maintaining SQL and NoSQL database schema.
- Experience working with high scale distributed systems.
- Practical knowledge of scalable software design.
- Practical knowledge of linux server management (CentOS, Fedora, or Ubuntu).
- Practical knowledge of Chef is a plus.Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pasaraya Blok M Gedung B, Jalan Iskandarsyah II No.7, RW. 2, Melawai, Kebayoran Baru
- IT and Software
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.