- Makati, Philippines23, 23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Oversees Time Keeping Process.
- Leads overall talent management process.
- Oversees strategic recruitment and conducts interviews for managerial, executive or confidential positions.
- Reviews and updates current recruitment process and ensures that it is aligned with GS KK recruitment policy, International Audit standards and PH labor code.
- Leads succession planning and develops talent retention strategies.
- Ensures sound labor relations / employment relations and DOLE compliance, consults with internal Attorney if needed.
- Oversees efficient Employee Engagement Activities and Employee Communications.
- Acts as process owner for HR Policy Development by reviewing existing HR policies/procedures and recommends revision to GM/BOD if needed; designs and delivers policy updates and take initiatives in rolling out application of these policies; researches on industry trends regarding current and emerging HR policies , as well as provides HR labor law updates and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Ensures efficient roll out of Global HR initiatives and special HR projects and collaborates with HR managers in various GlobalSign entities.
- Oversees efficient delivery of Total Rewards initiatives (Compensation, Benefits and Employee rewards).
- Ensures that benefits administration is timely, accurate and align with overall business strategy, PH Labor code and industry standards.
- Reviews, recommends and leads in implementation of a more efficient and competitive Compensation and Rewards strategy based on overall business strategy.
- Leads in change and transformation management, culture management and organizational design.
- Conducts/ Leads organizational diagnosis and recommends changes based on the outcome of the diagnosis (Focus Group Discussion, Employee surveys, etc.) ; develops HR intervention programs.
- Handles workplace counseling and career sessions with employees.
- Oversees Learning and Development by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating L&D programs.
- Designs and implements performance management system by reviewing, updating and proposing more efficient Performance Management system; assisting managers in setting goals and corresponding KPIs for their employees; providing assistance in conducting performance appraisal; and assisting in preparing PIP ( Performance Improvement Plan ) and IDP (Individual Development Plan).
- Oversees employee movement (transfer/promotion).
- Oversees and leads GSPH HR team members by ensuring that their goals and KPIs are met, providing coaching and mentoring; and developing team members based on their long term career plan.
- Oversees Admin tasks.
- Advices management regarding various HR concerns and prepares/submits HR team reports.
- Performs other related HR Manager tasks/roles as deem necessary/required by the immediate head or management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree. BA/BS Degree in Psychology, Business Administration major in HRD, Sociology, Development Studies, and other related Social Science preferred. Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- Required skill(s): Human Resources functions.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience of progressively responsible, related experience in Human Resource department, preferably with a multinational or IT company.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Has objectivity and maintains a position of neutrality in decision-making.
- Has a sense of urgency and can work under minimum supervision.
- Highly flexible with a demonstrated willingness to take on a responsible approach to issues arising in relation to the HR function.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills with proven experience of general day to day practices and operations of the HR function.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Creative Thinking
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Change Management
- Labor Relations
- Conflict Resolution
- Employee Relations
- Leadership skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.