- Makati, Philippines23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Does cold calls using a given phone directory to sell products.
- Provides information about product’s features, prices, etc. and presents their benefits.
- Provides excellent customer service to clients that meets company’s standards to maintain and extend business relationships.
- Achieves individual sales growth targets by adhering to KPIs set to achieve individual and organizational performance goals.
- Keeps records of calls, sales, and other useful information pertinent to the company.
- High school graduate; Bachelor's/College degree is a plus.
- Proven experience of at least 1-2 years as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service-related role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas, preferably over the phone.
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with customer complaints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Strong presentation, both written and oral, as well as good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong time management skills and results-oriented; able to prioritize and manage multiple activities, effectively manage your own time, and work independently to meet defined performance metrics.
- Team player willing to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Can work ASAP.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Telephone Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave.
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.