Motion Graphic Designer
- Makati, Philippines, 23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develops and produces motion graphics and animations for video deliverables.
- Makes creative use of typography and images for videos.
- Assists and works with creative team members in the conceptualization, design and development of GlobalSign’s overall brand.
- Discusses project timeline, narrative structure, story goals, etc. with both global Creative and Marketing Managers, as the project is edited and completed.
- Performs encoding, converting, and editing of videos, as well as the addition of effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Link to online portfolio that contains previous works is required to be considered for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts, or related fields of study.
• At least two (2) years of experience in a graphic design, preferably in related industry.
• Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator), and digital audio.
• Highly skilled in graphic design, animation, typography, lighting, and color theory.
• Organized, detailed-oriented, flexible and able to work alone or within a team environment.
• Proficient in English, both in written and verbal communication.
Preferred but not required:
• Experience in producing content for YouTube or other online platforms and websites, specifically for industries like GlobalSign.
• Knowledge in Cinema 4D, Maya, 3D Max an advantage.
• Certifications: Any certifications related to graphic design.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Adobe Photoshop
- Animation 2D
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- adobe after effects
- 3D Animation
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Arts and Sports
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave.
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.