- Makati, Philippines23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Designs high-end, clean, functional interactive web and digital creative elements.
- Conceptualizes, designs and optimizes marketing websites, social media, mobile, emails, landing pages and forms.
- Ensures coding standards are met, optimizes web architectures for navigability and accessibility, and checks that databases are backed up.
- Converts PSD to HTML slices and prepares images for web use in a responsive website design environment.
- Project-based work.
- Link to online portfolio that contains previous works is required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field of study, with an emphasis on web and interactive design
- At least two (2) years of experience in a related industry.
Experienced in front-end design.
- Understanding of core User Experience and User Interface Design principles.
- Knowledge of visual design principles, interactive design, graphic design, layout, typography, color, icon development, corporate identity, and branding.
- Familiar with cross-platform/browser issues, graphic file formats for web, and image optimization.
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred but not required
- Knowledge of content marketing and experience supporting an online marketing team.
- Knowledge of online advertising and Rich Media Banners, including best practices and limitations.
- Knowledge with web hosting or cloud technologies.
- Project Management Skills related to web design.
- Certifications: Any certifications related to web design.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.