Regional Product Manager
- Makati, Philippines23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Successfully launches new products and/or features internally to the APAC region including performing the complete Project Management of major new updates, features or new product launches by running cross functional meetings, administering product training, and communicating any update to company’s operations (vetting, support, etc.).
- Completes specific projects which will add value to the regional teams.
- Creates and delivers product documentation to be consumed regionally or by the global organization.
- Maintains an open channel of communication between the organization and Product Management.
- Provides on-going training for new and existing products to regional teams.
- Manages the relationship between product development and the regional office by completing monthly development release activities and backlog prioritization.
- Preferably with a bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including managing stakeholders and customers.
- Technically proficient to work with developers.
- Technically proficient for PKI technology.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Good compromising skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or just as comfortable working independently.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.