Native Advertising Editor
- Quezon, Philippines12f GMA Network Center EDSA cor. Diliman QC, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Closely work with internal teams, such as those in business intelligence, to monitor the performance of sponsored/branded projects, compiles results, optimizes content and/or provides recommendations for future programs;
- The Native Advertising Editor is mainly tasked to conceptualize, develop, and implement revenue-driving content that will be mounted on GMA Network digital properties.
- As Content Quality Editor, s/he will lead efforts in leveraging high-profile channels to promote GMA Network content.
- Keeps abreast of content marketing and native advertising trends to best service existing accounts and develop new relationships;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position(preferably with experience in social media and video production).
- Required Skill(s): Refined Writing Skills Social Media Content Creation Adventurous
- Research Skills Understanding Of User Experience Scriptwriting and Conceptualization skills (For video production)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12F GMA Network Center Timog Avenue cor. EDSA Diliman Quezon City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.