Public Relation Specialist | Consultancy
- Pasig, Philippines
The public relations (PR) associate helps maintain a positive public image for their organization, promoting its services, products, and projects. They help develop marketing and advertising programs, as well as assist in market research and in designing ads or campaigns.
- Experience as PR assistant or similar position
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
- Knowledge of video production and editing
- Computer savvy; working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus
- Excellent communication, writing skills, and presentation skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.