- The position is responsible for representing the needs and priorities of the business and enables the Development Team in building and maximizing high-value features and solutions for the business.
- The position will also be responsible for managing the product or initiative roadmap, defining and writing user stories, guiding UI/UX design, prioritizing, and managing activities to ensure seamless process execution and minimal backlog.
- Lastly, the position will also support and maintain the conceptual and technical integrity of the high-value features and solutions for the business represented.
- Graduate of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related 4-year course
- With at least 5-7 years of experience handling user experience, product management/ownership in digital/technology firm. Experience in the food industry is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to integrate data across multiple functions and conduct
analysis to generate insight and recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work collaboratively and positively influence at all
- Good analytical and quantitative skills, good communication, and presentation
- Self-directed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple
accountabilities and internal customers
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About GlyphStudios, Inc.
Glyph is one of the largest mobile and web services companies in the Philippines. Since the company was incorporated in 2011, Glyph has created mobile and web services for some of the largest enterprises in the country. The company is a certified Amazon Web Solutions Partner and a Google Cloud Partner.