As a Developer you will:
- Be part of a team responsible for creating SMS and voice-based mobile services for a base of several million subscribers.
- Develop and debug new programs for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Develop new programs and proof the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level.
- A year of Node.js + Express, PHP, and MySQL backend experience.
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development.
- Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services.
- Experience working with IVR applications using Asterisk.
- Proficient in creating Web based APIs.
- Strong in NoSQL datasources particularly MongoDB.
- Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or similar technologies.
- Excellent coding skill in PHP and Node.js + Express.
- Proficiency in Linux environment.
- Knowledge working closely with git and containerise apps using Docker.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team.
Perks and Benefits
- Take pride in developing cool, awesome telecommunications services that provide value to millions of Smart, Globe, and Sun subscribers.
- Learn and improve yourself in a variety of popular technologies: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Git, Asterisk, etc.
- Sharpen your programming fundamentals as you work with us in developing a truly lean, productive, agile development team.
- Have a 1 day work at home policy.
- Have a special benefit package.
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.