Product Development Manager
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 58% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Globe Tower, Taguig, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Product Development/Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
1. The role will be responsible for the on time, on scope and on budget deployment of the required telco facilities in the assigned Property Developer. The role will :
- Ensure full understanding and facilitate the provisioning of the relevant telco requirements of the target market of all critical developments of the assigned Property Developer.
- Conduct thorough scoping and solid understanding of the telco requirement of the project to meet customer needs.
- Handle the preparation of the recommended project business case based on the solid and verified assumptions and ensure approval of the same.
- Monitor project implementation to ensure project milestones are met and to make the necessary escalation to the concerned teams to meet customer requirements.
- Develop and nurture a strong business relationship with the assigned Property Developer.
- Ensure that long lead time requirements to serve future high growth areas of the assigned PD are coordinated with the technical team way ahead of time and included in the build plan.
- Coordinate with relevant Sales Team to maximize revenue opportunities in the served developments of the assigned PD.
2. The role shall also ensure that a thorough discussion of proposed technical solution with both internal and external stakeholders happens to ensure that the project will have the most feasible , cost efficient and master planned technical solutions. This shall be in collaboration with NTG, Prodman, PD and other stakeholders.
3. The role shall also be responsible for the commercial negotiation of the lease facility that maybe required to complete the project including the other legal documents such as terms of reference (TOR) and Memorandum of Agreement (MOA).