- Receive phone calls from customers.
- Answer questions about the product or service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knows how to use a computer.
- Good English communication skills.
- Able to type at least 25 words per minute.
- Flexible with working hours.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero St.,, Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 50 openings
About Global Headstart Specialist, Inc.
Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. provides Call Center jobs and other employment opportunities to Filipinos in Metro Manila and across the Philippines. We specialize in providing industry-leading human resources (HR) solutions including, but not limited to: Sourcing and Recruitment, Executive Search, Training and Development, and Events Coordination. At the core of the HEADSTART way is our vision to be the number one job provider in the Philippines and in Asia. In order to achieve this, Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. will serve as the link for prospective employers and potential employees, and strive to educate and equip job seekers with the necessary skills and values to excel in their jobs.