Content and Research Assistant
- Taguig, Philippines15th Floor, 15th Floor, Meralco Avenue Flyover , Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Tasked to monitor Digital Marketing trends and to maintain all Digital Marketing activities for all projects of the Sales and Marketing Department
- He/She must work with the Advertising and Design Group for all creative ideas to be published across all digital mediums.
- Conducts research such as competitor checks, economic status, and marketing trends as well as client behavior.
- The research must then be translated into a marketing strategy.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent;
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Required Skill(s): Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Marketing Research, Competitor Scan, Creative Writing;
- Preferably 1-4 yrs experienced employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Mass Communication [Advertising]
- Creative Writing
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 15th Floor, Meralco Avenue Flyover , Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Global-Estate Resorts, Inc (Subsidiary of Megaworld Corp.)
Global-Estate Resorts, Inc a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation, is a leading developer tourism estates in the Philippines. These masterplanned communities, featuring world-class lifestyle and leisure offerings are envisioned to set new standards in the country's tourism industry. GERI promotes a culture centered on teamwork and productivity and offers an environment that rewards performance and loyalty with career advancement and professional growth.