Primarily responsible for the effective and efficient management of developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Manages and oversees conceptualization and implementation of the media plan
- Manages and oversees conceptualization and implementation sales generating promotional activities
- Oversees execution and completion of marketing collaterals for dealer brands from concept and design, placements and coordination with purchasing, suppliers and admin.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field but preferably, Marketing Management and related field.
- At least eight (8) years relevant experience,
- Four (4) years of which are in a managerial capacity