- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent
- Develop and implement HR strategies, procedures and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Human Resources
- Business Management
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- North Greenhills, Ortigas Ave, 1503 San Juan, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Autohub Group of Companies, Inc.
Autohub GROUP is a synergy of automotive dealerships, distributorships and car service companies composed of Ford, Nissan, Hyundai, Mazda, Foton, Changan, Ssangyong, Geely, MINI, Rolls Royce, Lotus, Pagani, Vespa, and Triumph. It also sets up the Autohub Institute of Technology which caters to Automotive Servicing NCI and NCII. Renthub for car rentals, Nexthub for car repair services, Painthub for automotive body and paint, ACCS and VKool for car parts and accessories. Autohub Group of Companies, Inc. is a registered business under the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 19, 2007, with its corporate office at Block 15, Ford Global City Building, Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Its primary function is to manage the different dealerships/brands indicated above. It is headed by its President and Dealer Principal, Mr. Willy Q. Tee Ten. Autohub is your One-Stop-Auto Shop! Its product range consists of high-end to entry level vehicles (i.e. passenger cars, SUV’s, pick-ups, 4-6 wheeler cab and chassis trucks and motorcycles), genuine and aftermarket parts and accessories, and car care products. Autohub is equipped with the world’s finest machines, as well as highly trained, qualified sales and service personnel, to provide its clientele with all their vehicle requirement’s needs while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction through efficient and quality customer oriented programs and the centralization of its group sales and service activities. VISION – to be the preferred Automotive Group for innovative solutions, quality products and reliable services. MISSION – to provide comprehensive automotive products and services through synergy that would ensure complete customer satisfaction and best interest of all stakeholders.