- Prepares new Sales Consultants by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-alongs with Sales Consultants.
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-alongs with senior representatives.
- Determines training needs by traveling with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Graduate of AB Enghlish, Marketing Management, Communication Arts, or any related business course;
- Preferrably with 2 years of related work experience;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and can work under time pressure;
Willing to work in BGC, Taguig
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.